The goal of the VR/AR Full Time Development Bootcamp is to provide you with the development skills you need to fast-track your way into employment in the XR industry. You’ll come to understand 3D game development engines such as Unity and learn how to think like a dev through building experience apps for Oculus (VR) and Google Play and iOS (AR) from development right through to deployment. Our program will provide you with the mentorship and immersive, hands-on training you need to launch your new career! Your intense work starts a few weeks before coming in with our prep modules, hits full speed on day one and won’t stop until you graduate!
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE SYLLABUS!
Download the course package to get insight into the week-to-week learnings, concepts, and tools used in our Full-Time VR/AR development course.
How is VRAR.academy different?
The full-time program at VRAR.academy provides you:
- Hands-on training - There are no class rooms or staged projects
- 3 months working experience to prepare you for entry level XR positions (or higher with previous experience)
- Industry mentors to support and guide you
- The opportunity to showcase your work through recognised portals - iTunes and Oculus
- The experience of working to industry standards
- Immersive learning in an intimate cohort group - 5 students per team
- Work experience and credibility to showcase to future employers
- An insight into working with cutting edge technology thorough a learning model that fast tracks success
The Student Benefits
Our academy provides students with an immersive learning semester which offers:
- Experiential learning in the following subjects:
- Virtual Reality Development
- Augmented Reality App Development
- Research and Development in frontier technology
- Game Developer Credits - Industry recognized commercial credits on VR and AR applications which students can readily showcase and leverage for employment on graduation
- Practical experience working in new technologies including
- Commercial XR game design and development
- A range of VR and AR hardware and devices
- Rapid prototyping for VR / AR
- Latest optimization techniques and usability standards are required by vendors such as Oculus, Apple & Google
- Meeting and training with industry leaders throughout the program
- A chance to have fun while working in a nascent industry, using exciting technology that is pushing boundaries on a daily basis.
As we move forward into an experience focused world, experiential learning will be the norm. The VRAR.academy program gives students the advantage of learning for today’s fast-paced new technology world.